Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bird Shit

Some people say it's lucky when a bird shits on you. I'm totally convinced that's something some mom told her son one day to make him feel better after he got shat on by a pigeon. I've never been (knock on wood). But I was walking to work the other day and it was kinda spittin' out. As I walked underneath a tree, I heard what I thought was a very big rain drop hit the ground right next to me. I looked down, and it was a big white stain. A bird shit missed me by like a centimeter. Now THAT'S lucky.

I haven't posted on here in a while... so here's a quick rundown of my life:

Phillies have been playing mediocre, we need to improve this. As I am writing this, Cole Hamels has just been hit in the shoulder by a bullet line drive by Prince Fielder and got taken out of the game. Yikes! Also LA just said the Phils have yet to have a starting pitcher NOT give up a homer. Really? That's sad.

The Flyers have been getting dominated by the Pen's in the first round of the playoffs. Or should I say Marc-Andre Fleury has been dominating us. It doesn't look good.

Went to see New Found Glory but missed Bayside b/c I had to work. Fuckin lame but NFG ruled!

I'm booking our tour and it's hard, but I've got 3 out of 11 dates booked and I'm excited. This is gonna be one of those things where it makes all my hard work over the last 8 years seem totally worth it.

Lastly, Harry died. I'm not gonna expand on this now. He deserves his own post and will get it soon.

No comments: